Why use Therabreath products to treat bad breath ?
WHY USE TheraBreath?
- The TheraBreath System was developed by Dr. Harold Katz, “America’s Bad Breath Expert” and founder of the internationally-recognized California Breath Clinics.
- His pioneering clinical therapies to stop bad breath, dry mouth, and sour/bitter taste have allowed TheraBreath to be featured on TV, magazines, newspapers, and radio programs.
- The TheraBreath System is not simply a mouth and/or toothpaste. The clinically-tested products feature a wide range of scientifically proven all natural formulas that attack ALL sources of bad breath, including the tongue, throat, gum tissue, and tonsils.
- TheraBreath formulas are used by dentists, breath clinics, and satisfied consumers in 68 different countries.
- TheraBreath is the only chlorine dioxide formulation accepted for sale by US retailers, Walgreens, Eckerd, Rite-Aid, CVS, Albertsons, Brooks, Longs, etc.
- The oxygenating compounds (Oxyd-8) used in TheraBreath are protected by 17 US and International Patents.
- The "one-step" chlorine dioxide technology utilized by The TheraBreath System is protected by 17 US and International Patents. It is one of the most convenient oral rinses available.
- TheraBreath Toothpaste contains, in addition to Oxyd-8, aloe vera to soothe damaged gums, Xylitol as a sweetener (no saccharin or aspartame), anti-tartar and anti-plaque compounds, and comes in either a non-fluoride or “with fluoride” version.
- TheraBreath PLUS Oral Rinse, Dr. Katz’s “extra strength” clinical version, contains Zinc Gluconate and Tea Tree Oil, in addition to Oxyd-8. TheraBreath PLUS Toothpaste, Dr. Katz’s “extra strength” clinical version, contains Zinc Gluconate and CoEnzyme Q10, in addition to Oxyd-8 and Aloe Vera. It comes in a non-fluoride and “with fluoride” formula.
- TheraBreath PLUS Extinguisher Spray is the only chlorine dioxide/zinc spray that actually reaches the back of the tongue, throat, tonsil area directly, through it’s patented swivel-head spray.
- TheraBreath PLUS Nasal Sinus Spray is the only chlorine dioxide/zinc nasal sinus formula that attacks bad breath caused by the reaction between mucous and anaerobic bacteria in the nasopharyngeal area. ZOX breath fresheners, made by TheraBreath use a combination of ZINC, Oxygen, Xylitol, and natural flavors which absorb breath odors throughout the day.
- They also help to stimulate saliva production and aid in restoring sour/bitter/metallic tastes.
HOW DOES TheraBreath WORK?
- TheraBreath attacks bad breath directly with a two-pronged approach: 1) Oxyd-8 removes the anaerobic sulfur producing bacteria at the heart of chronic halitosis 2) Oxyd-8 instantly converts existing sulfur compounds, whether derived from food (onions and garlic) or bacterially-produced, into non-odorous and non-tasting sulfate salts. The Zinc component in TheraBreath PLUS literally puts a straight jacket around the bad breath bacteria.
- With the added strength of Oxyd-8, bad breath is knocked out for 12 hours or more. Because Therabreath contains natural mineral components that prevent the buildup of plaque and tartar, your teeth will be whiter and smoother, allowing for your fresh breath to last longer Since TheraBreath has a long shelf life (three years) it can be used and re-used right out of the bottle, tube or spray.