RMA (return merchandise authorization) at Just4teeth.com
We offer a 20 day return policy from the date of purchase for any UNOPENED product ordered from Just4teeth. We reserve the right to charge a 20% return fee for any non-defective unopened products returned to Just4teeth. You will also be responsible for return freight charges. OPENED Products that are returned cannot be resold and as such we can only offer a 50% credit for such returned merchandise. Items that cannot be returned after opening are any replacement parts and consumable goods such as (e.g. brush heads and flosser heads, whitening gels, whitening trays, mouthwash Please understand that returned opened dental products are discarded and as such Just4teeth does NOT accept 'I DON'T LIKE IT' returns. Please make sure that you are familiar with the item you are purchasing. Just4teeth requires that you obtain a return authorization number (RMA) from our customer service department before returning any products. Just4teeth offers a 20 day exchange guarantee for all DEFECTIVE products purchased directly from Just4teeth, provided that the product is returned in its original box and includes all original packing material, original manuals, and any accessories that came with the item. All Barcodes must be intact and rebate forms returned. Partial returns will NOT be accepted. We cannot process any exchanges, refunds or provide warranties for any free or promotional items that may be shipped with your order. Just4teeth requires that you obtain a return authorization (RMA) number from our customer service department. Returns without a RMA number will not be accepted. To obtain an RMA number, the purchaser is required to provide the sales order number and the reasons of return. Please reference your RMA number on the outside of the box. We recommend that you use UPS, FedEx or USPS. Request an RMA Number
- Unless otherwise stated, you have 30 days from the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get a valid RMA from our website and get your product to a shipper to return back to us. It does not have to be back in our warehouse within 20 days, but it does have to be in the possession of the shipper (along with the valid RMA)
- If you are ineligible for an RMA, contact the manufacturer directly or check any applicable warranty you might have.
- If you are returning a non-defective product, you must pay return shipping fees.
- Items that cannot be returned after opening are any replacement parts and consumable goods such as (e.g. brush heads and flosser heads, whitening gels, whitening trays, mouthwash etc.
After the Return is Received at the Warehouse
- Please allow up to ten days for your return to be shipped to our Returns Warehouse, depending on the shipper. Please also allow approximately fifteen days to process your return after it has arrived at our Returns Warehouse.
- Depending on the applicable policies above, you can request either a credit or a replacement when you return your product. Your original method of payment will be credited as soon as possible after your return is processed and approved.
- If you request a replacement product, your replacement order will be sent to fulfillment once your return is processed and approved. How quickly your replacement product ships after that depends on product availability.
- We do not ship your replacement order before we receive your return (cross-ship). If you need a replacement sooner than the time line outlined above, please place a new order on the website, independent of the returns process