Professional teeth Whitening
If you have extensive dental work, like a bridge (2 or more teeth joined together), bonded orthodontic wire or lots of gum recession, the mold material can get trapped underneath loosening your dental work or you might have difficulty removing the mold from your mouth. You may want to rather get the molds done at your dentist. Just4teeth cannot be responsible for any complications. Just4teeth recommends you see a dentist for a thorough dental examination before tooth whitening.
- NO need to spend $300 plus at your dentist.
- NO need to take time off from work to visit the dentist.
- Click herefor instructions to see how this process works.
- Turn around time is approximately 4-5 days from the date we ship your order.
- Bleaching time is 10-14 days on average but results vary - see our answer to common whitening questions for more info on tooth whitening.
EACH Kit Includes: See our custom kits below that include bonus whitening Gel options
- 2 Sure-Fit Professional Whitening Trays.
- Antibacterial Storage Case.
- Prepaid return envelope to ship the molds back to the dental lab.