Click on image to view full-size
Violight VIO200 Travel Deluxe Ultraviolet Toothbrush Sanitizer
- Violight Personal/Travel Toothbrush Sanitizer + FREE Toothbrush
- Kills germs by destroying the DNA in bacteria
- Uses germicidal UV light technology
- Eliminates E.Coli, Salmonella, and other harmful microorganisms
- Doubles as a sanitizer and a holder
The convenient personal toothbrush sanitizer for people on-the-go!
The Violight Personal/Travel Toothbrush Sanitizer uses our germ-eliminating UV technology in a sleek, go-anywhere package. The germicidal light activates as soon as you close the lid, and in 6 minutes your toothbrush is sanitized and safely stored until you're ready to brush again.
The Violight Personal/Travel Sanitizer has a deluxe metallic finish, long battery life, and includes a removable drip-tray for easy cleaning.
Perfect for you or as a gift of health --- whether it stays at home, goes to the office, gym, or on a trip.
BONUS! Toothbrush included or use with your favorite brush.
- Uses germicidal UV light
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of germs in 6 minutes
- Use with most electric heads and virtually all manual brushes
- LIFETIME BULB
- Great for hotels, airplanes, dorms, health clubs!
- Requires 2 "AA" Batteries
- Works with Oral-B and other small electric toothbrush heads.
Does not fit Sonicare heads
The VIOlight travel offers the consumer the same benefits of sanitization as the original VIOlight but in the convenience of a travel sized version. Many travellers are exposed to a higher risk of contamination of their toothbrush due to leaving it on a hotel sink or uprotected in a dopp kit. The UV germicidal light bulb kills up to 99.9% of the bacteria, such as E.Coli, salmonella, and other harmful microorganisms. Researchers have found more than 10,000,000 bacteria can be living on a single toothbrush. Bacteria, molds, and fungi love moist environments which are commonly found in most plastic travel toothbrush holders. The ADA and most dentists recommend changing toothbrushes only every 3 to 4 months; however it is important to sanitize your toothbrush every day.
1) Insert 2 AA batteries, 2) place toothbrush inside unit after brushing with bristles facing the light bulb, 3) Close lid, 4) Sanitization begins automatically, 5) Turns off when sanitized automatically