Fight Gum Disease, Gingivitis and Plaque - and Get 12-Hour Fresh Breath.
SmartMouth® Advanced Clinical Formula™ (ACF™) is the first and only mouthwash to combine advanced germ-killing — including anti-gingivitis and anti-plaque benefits — with 12 hours of fresh breath!
SmartMouth® ACF™ contains an FDA-approved active ingredient that helps prevent the plaque that leads to bleeding gums and gingivitis. SmartMouth® ACF™ also provides fresh breath for at least 12 hours! Rinse with ACF™ in the morning, for fresh breath all day; rinse at night and wake up without bad breath…NO MORNING BREATH!
The American Academy of Periodontology estimates that an alarming 75% of Americans suffer from gum disease, the leading cause of tooth loss in adults. The symptoms of gum disease include:
- Gums that bleed during and after tooth brushing
- Red, swollen, or tender gums
- Persistent bad breath or bad taste in the mouth
- Receding gums
- Formation of deep pockets between teeth and gums
- Loose or shifting teeth
- Changes in the way teeth fit together upon biting down, or in the fit of partial dentures
Numerous studies have also reported links between periodontal disease and other systemic conditions, including diabetes, stroke and heart disease. One might conclude that good oral hygiene is good for the entire body!
Dentists have historically recommended brushing, flossing and using an antibacterial mouthwash. Unfortunately, none of those mouthwashes provide fresh breath longer than one hour. So it has been impossible to fight gum disease AND have long-term fresh breath. Fortunately, SmartMouth® ACF™ finally provides the solution!
For the confidence of fresh breath anytime, with added anti-plaque and anti-gingivitis benefits, the Smart Choice is SmartMouth® Advanced Clinical Formula™.
- Alcohol free
- For use by adults and children 12 years of age and older. Children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use. Children under 6 years of age: do not use.
- Effective for both common and persistent bad breath
- Safe for Diabetics
- Dentist recommended
- Developed by Dr. Marvin Cohen, author of the bad breath section of the Encyclopedia Britannica
Available in Fresh Mint flavor.