Click on image to view full-size
Philips Zoom DayWhite 14% hydrogen peroxide Box of 10 3-syringe refill packs.
Zoom DayWhite 14% hydrogen peroxide Box of 10 3-syringe refill packs. Total of 30 syringes (2.4 mL each.)
- 14% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Patented ACP technology with 3 Desensitizers
- Ten(10) 3 syringes refill packs (2.4ml each) 3 mixing tips
Philips Zoom DayWhite 14% Hydrogen Peroxide (Touch-ups)
Wear time: Due to high concentration, start with 15 minutes minute wear time twice a day. If no sensitivity occurs follow regular wear time instructions of 30 minutes, twice a day for 10-14 days.
DayWhite ACP Hydrogen Peroxide. Patented "ACP" Calcium Phosphate technology with the proven effectiveness of Potassium Nitrate to naturally fill microscopic tooth surface defects, smooth the enamel and increase surface gloss and eliminates sensitivity. High viscosity gels maximize effectiveness. Sustained release for consistent bleaching.
- Nothing Works Faster!
- ACP Amorphous Calcium Phosphate technology rapidly precipitates calcium phosphate crystals on the surface of and also inside dental tubules to substantially reduce transient sensitivity.
- PATENTED DUAL BARREL SYRINGE Separates the calcium from the phosphate until the moment of use to assure stability, convenience and greater comfort.
- AUTOMIXING NOZZLE Specially designed auto mixing allows you to create a fresh and equal blend of gel each time you whiten.
- HIGH VISCOSITY GEL Provides better tooth contact, while remaining in trays throughout the whitening session
- ACP, Fluoride and Potassium Nitrate for reduced sensitivity
- Delicious Cool Mint Flavor
Day White Bleaching Gel Syringe Technology 2.4-ml Syringe
Designed to give you more control over the amount of gel you use, each Day White ACP 3 syringe contains three dual arch applications.
Dual Barrel Syringe Technology The advanced technology of the patented dual barrel syringe allows the Peroxide chamber to remain separate from the activator chamber until the moment of use. This allows the freshest blend of gel to be dispensed every time your patients whiten!
- Whitening gel Syringes (3) 2.4 ml
- Instructions for use
- shade guide
Patented Syringes for New Levels of Stability By separating ingredients in our patented dual-barrel syringe, our bleaching gels are assured the best stability without requiring refrigeration. In addition, separating calcium and phosphate in each barrel maximizes ACP’s effectiveness.
NOTE Bleaching gel refills are ONLY used with dentist-made (custom-made) Whitening Trays. For Whitening Trays click here.