Click on image to view full-size
Oral Breeze QuickBreeze
Breeze away gum disease at your sink with QuickBreeze. Its Breeze n’
Store design means you can breeze when you want and quickly store your Quick Breeze when you’re done.
Breeze away gum disease in 3 easy steps:
- Snap ON QuickBreeze snaps onto sink faucet
- BREEZE Power wash your teeth and gums for 15 seconds
- Snap OFF Remove QuickPik from the faucet
- Built-in aerator allows Quickbreeze to remain on Faucet
Using the QuickBreeze every night will eliminate gum disease.
One QuickBreeze personal oral irrigator; includes two tips and complete instructions
About the QuickBreeze:
The OralBreeze Plan for Healthy Gums! The proven effective, economical way to end gum disease, stop bleeding gums, gingivitis and periodontitis.The QuickBreeze is an oral irrigation device/water pick that keeps your teeth and gums clean and healthy. The dental water jet quickly cleans teeth and gums and helps treat periodontal disease, gingivitis, bad breath and more. The QuickBreeze adapter fits most standard faucets. It snaps on and off of your faucet with a quick release feature. Built-in aerator allows QuickBreeze to remain on faucet at all times, and diverter button quickly switches the flow of water between the faucet and the QuickBreeze!
1) Put the Pik (the tipped end that focuses the water) in your mouth 2) Adjust water temperature and pressure to suit (using tap handle) 3) Keep your mouth open so the water will drain back into the sink 4) Run the stream back and forth against the front and back of your teeth and gums 5) Angle the tip so the stream points into the area where the gums meet the teeth 6) The entire process should take about 15 to 30 seconds from start to finish 7) Repeat daily