Click on image to view full-size
Opalescence PF 15% Carbamide Peroxide Teeth Bleaching Gel (4 ct) Melon
Opalescence 15% PF 4 Syringes MELON flavor with the latest expiration date. New authentic product made in the USA
Carbamide Peroxide Teeth Whiting Gel Melon flavorTHIS PRODUCT IS ONLY SHIPPED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
Opalescence is the first ADA accepted, syringe delivered, take-home bleaching gel! The patented formula has sticky, adhesive properties, which produce results in days rather than weeks!
Opalescence gives you beautiful overnight results.
- Lower sensitivity
- Unbeatable daytime bleaching, 30 minutes, twice daily
- University study proves gel stays active for 8-10 hours during overnight bleaching
- Use with or without reservoirs
- Fluoride & patented micro potassium nitrate for sensitivity
- 20% water helps prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Sticky, viscous formula stays in tray
- Carbamide peroxide Formula
Opalescence is recommended for whitening discolored teeth prior to placement of composite, veneers, and/or crowns. Opalescence is effective in removing some or all of the internal tooth discolorations due to congenital, systemic, pharmacological, traumatic, etc., factors and aging. Great success with fluorosis and even tetracycline staining. The Opalescence sticky formula does not leach from the tray like other bleaching gels. Vital teeth whitened with Opalescence remain lighter for years.
*A 22% carbamide peroxide concentration equals approximately 7.5% hydrogen peroxide.
- Each syringe contains 1.2ml of Opalescence Carbamide Peroxide Gel.
- Treatments can be used for as few as 30 minutes to multiple hours per day depending on the user's needs, level of sensitivity and day-to-day activities.
- 20% Bleach should only be used for a maximum of 1 hour per day (NOT overnight). According to the manufacturer the 20% formula can be worn for 2 sessions of 30 minutes or 1 hour maximum per day. The manufacturer does not recommend it to be worn overnight.
- 35% Bleach should only be used for a maximum of 30 minutes per day (NOT overnight).