Click on image to view full-size
LumiSmile White - 16% Carbamide Peroxide mint
LumiSmile White Take-Home. LumiSmile White's proprietary formula will whiten your smile in 1-2 weeks, and is formulated to minimize sensitivity - 16% Carbamide Peroxide 2-Syringes Mint Flavor 18 month shelf life, unrefrigerated
LumiSmile Premium take Home Whitening System - 16% Carbamide Peroxide Mint Flavor
LumiSmile Home Whitening System is one of the newest formulations available for home whitening offering maximum improvement in tooth shade in as little as 1 - 2 weeks
Easy Instructions for a Whiter, Brighter Smile
- LumiSmile White also features an 18 month shelf life, unrefrigerated Choose from 32%, 22% or 16% carbamide peroxide concentrations flavored with real peppermint oil
1. Floss teeth and then brush gently.
2. Place a thin line of whitening gel into your custom-designed whitening trays as directed by your dental professional. Each tooth impression in the mouth guard should contain an adequate amount of gel. Try to avoid dispensing an excessive amount into the mouth guard. (If you are sensitive to peroxide, before inserting the trays, apply a thin amount of petroleum jelly to the gums adjacent to the teeth that will be whitened.)
3. Insert the whitening trays and allow any excess material to exude. Wipe away excess.
4. For 16% formulation, the recommended bleaching regimen is 1 treatment per day for 4–8 hours for 14 days or until desired results are achieved. For 22% formulation, the recommended bleaching regimen is 1–2 treatments per day for 1–2 hours for 14 days, or until desired results are achieved. For 32% formulation, the recommended bleaching regimen is 1–2 treatments per day for 10–15 minutes for 14 days, or until desired results are achieved.
5. Clean mouth guard thoroughly after each use and then brush your teeth again.
6. Rinse with alcohol-free mouthwash or warm water.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. Not for injection. If irritation (such as redness, swelling, soreness) of the gums or the mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist. Products containing peroxides are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age. Use of product for periods of longer than 14 days is to be only under the supervision of a dentist. Avoid swallowing and avoid contact of the product with the eye. Avoid direct contact of the active surface of the tooth whitening product with the gums and/or salivary flow. Storage: Store at or below 75º F (23º C). Do not freeze