Click on image to view full-size
Just4teeth Professional Desensitizing Gel
- Web direct pricing desensitizing gel!
- Contains a
high-concentration of potassium nitrate
- All syringes and their parts are Made in the USA
- All ingredients are pharmaceutical grade Made in the USA
- Price is per
- 3ml per syringe
Professional Dental Office Strength Tooth Desensitizing Gel is great for people who have sensitive teeth, especially first-time bleachers. It helps rebuild enamel by creating a coating of hydroxyapatite of the original tooth surface
This formulation contains a high-concentration of potassium nitrate, and Calcium phosphate suspension - the most advance formula in its class.
Desensitizing gel is used most commonly for post-bleaching tooth sensitivity. However, its use can be extended to reduce sensitivity resulting from root exposure which may occur from gum recession, gum surgery or even toothbrush abrasion.
It get can be worn in the same bleaching tray used for whitening teeth or it can be dispensed on a q-tip for dabbing on sensitive areas.
- The desensitizing gel is applied in the same manner as the bleaching gel and is used after bleaching. It should NOT be mixed or applied with bleaching gel.
- Recommended wearing time is 2-4 hrs.
- Shelf life is 2yrs when kept in a cool environment.