Instruction Sheet for Bad Breath from Squigle
Please feel free to print these instructions
for your personal use.
Instructions for Patients
©2001 SQUIGLE, Inc. last revision
Aug 6, 2001
These instructions are provided as a guide to patients who have
been diagnosed by a physician or dentist. These Instructions are
the result of many discussions with patients, physicians, and dentists.
They are not rigid and unchanging. Of course, we hope they work for you.
But if they don't, please contact SQUIGLE, Inc. toll-free at 1-877-718-0718
(9 am to 5 pm EST).
- This is crucial: Use only Squigle® Enamel Saver® Toothpaste or Tooth Builder® Toothpaste.
These patented toothpastes are free of SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) and
other irritating ingredients which contribute to bad breath. Squigle's
mild flavor and Tooth Builder's 'no flavor added' formula aid in the
prevention of irritation to delicate tissues. Squigle® and
Tooth Builder® have 36% Xylitol to prevent plaque and cavities better
than regular toothpaste.
- This is also crucial: Floss twice a day, before you brush. Use unwaxed
floss. If your teeth are closely spaced, use Glide® Floss.
- Use a small headed, soft bristled brush. Apply Squigle® or Tooth
Builder® along the full length of your toothbrush. Brush for 2
minutes. When you are done brushing, gently brush
your tongue (especially the back), the inside of your cheeks, and the
roof of your mouth. Then rinse.
- Don't use mouthwash (floss instead, as mentioned above).
- Don't use candy or breath mints, especially cinnamon or spearmint.
- Don't smoke or use tobacco in any form.
- If you chew gum, chew an ultrahigh xylitol gum, such as Epic®.
It is preferable to select fruit flavor gum, not cinnamon or
- Take a multivitamin + multimineral daily, after a meal.
(regular Centrum® is OK). In addition, take 500 mg to
1000 mg vitamin C daily.
- At the very first sign of thirst, drink a glass of water,
not sweetened drinks. Preferably, drink water frequently
enough so that you don't get thirsty.
- A short course of antibiotic or antifungal therapy
- Get sufficient rest each night.
|This instruction sheet is provided by the manufacture.
Just4teeth is providing this information solely for your ease
of reference. Just4teeth is not providing this as advice, nor
does Just4teeth make any representations regarding the accuracy
of the instructions. Statements about this product have not been evaluated
by the FDA. This product not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or
prevent any disease. |