Gum Disease Instruction Sheet from Squigle Enamel Saver Toothpaste
Please feel free to print these instructions
for your personal use.
Instructions for Patients
©2001 SQUIGLE, Inc. last revision
Aug 6, 2001
These instructions are provided as a guide to patients who have
been diagnosed by a physician or dentist. These Instructions are
the result of many discussions with patients, physicians, and dentists.
They are not rigid and unchanging. Of course, we hope they work for you.
But if they don't, please contact SQUIGLE, Inc. toll-free at 1-877-718-0718
(9 am to 5 pm EST). Clinical trials show Squigle prevents gum
disease and improves the condition of gum disease sufferers.
- This is crucial: Use only Squigle® Enamel Saver® Toothpaste or Tooth Builder® Toothpaste.
These patented toothpastes are free of SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) and
other irritating ingredients which contribute to bad breath. Squigle's
mild flavor and Tooth Builder's 'no flavor added' formula aid in the
prevention of irritation to delicate tissues. Squigle® and
Tooth Builder® have 36% Xylitol to prevent plaque and cavities better
than regular toothpaste.
- Don't use mouthwash.
- Floss at least once a day, before you brush. Use unwaxed floss.
- Use a small headed, soft bristled brush. Apply Squigle® or Tooth
Builder® along the full length of your toothbrush. Brush for 2 minutes.
When you are done brushing, gently brush your
tongue (especially the back), the inside of your cheeks, and the roof
of your mouth. Then rinse.
- Chew an ultrahigh xylitol gum such as Epic®.
preferably fruit flavor (not cinnamon or spearmint).
- Don't use candy or breath mints, especially cinnamon or spearmint.
- Don't smoke or use tobacco in any form.
- A short course of antibiotic therapy is OK.
- Take a multivitamin + multimineral daily, after a meal. (Twinlabs Daily
One® is OK). In addition, take 500 mg to 1000 mg vitamin C daily.
- Get sufficient rest each night
|This instruction sheet is provided by the manufacture.
Just4teeth is providing this information solely for your ease
of reference. Just4teeth is not providing this as advice, nor
does Just4teeth make any representations regarding the accuracy
of the instructions. Statements about this product have not been evaluated
by the FDA. This product not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or
prevent any disease. |