Click on image to view full-size
Colgate Gel-Kam Mint
Colgate Gel-Kam, Mint. 4.3 oz (122g)
Colgate GEL-KAM 0.4% Stable Stannous Fluoride. Fruit and Berry Flavor.
Use as directed or as recommended by a dental professional.
- Has been shown to be an effective decay-preventive home-use gel that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.
- With regular use it also has been shown to relieve sensitivity in otherwise normal teeth.
- Clinical effectiveness against plaque, gingivitis, or other periodontal indications has not been proven - Council on Scientific Affairs-American Dental Association.
- Free of Added Colors & Sweeteners.
The ACT-ION* manufacturing process ensures product effectiveness during the entire indicated shelf life.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- This is a fluoride preventive treatment gel, not a toothpaste. Read directions carefully before using.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Use after regular brushing and flossing. Shake excess water from your toothbrush and cover bristles with gel. Brush thoroughly. Keep on your teeth for one minute and then spit out. Do not swallow. Do not rinse, eat or drink for 30 minutes. Use once a day for cavity prevention. Use twice a day (morning and evening) for sensitivity relief or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure all sensitive areas are covered by using a toothbrush or a cotton swab. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
Store at controlled room temperature 20 - 25° C (68 - 77° F).
Active Ingredients: Stannous Fluoride (0.4% (W/W))
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Flavoring
Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Do not use this product longer than 4 weeks for sensitive teeth unless recommended by a dentist or physician. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If you swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep tightly closed when not in use. This product may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate tooth brushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent, and may be removed by your dentist.
DO NOT USE IF EMBOSSED SEAL ON TUBE IS BROKEN.