Opalescence UltraEZ Desensitizing Gel

UltraEZ Desensitizing Gel

Are your Teeth Sensitive From Bleaching?
- We have the solution!

This product can only be used with custom fitted whitening trays.

No matter what brand of tooth whitening gel you use, tooth sensitivity is a common side effect.

UltraEZ is applied in your bleach tray after bleaching in the same way. For maximum effect wear your trays with UltraEZ overnight. This will make the whitening process more comfortable.

We recommend you purchase this if you are buying bleaching gel.

  • Sticky "Opalescence type" gel
  • Tray delivered to site of sensitivity
  • Contains potassium nitrate and fluoride
  • Used for sensitivity from toothbrush abrasion, thermal and chemical changes, tooth bleaching and root exposure
  • 4 x 1.2ml syringes

Opalescence UltraEZ Desensitizing Gel
Opalescence UltraEZ Desensitizing Gel 4 x 1.2ml syringes to be used with Bleaching Trays
Price: $29.99
Tell a Friend