ULCEREASE - Anesthetic Mouth Rinse
For Prompt Relief Of Pain Due To Mouth Ulcers, Apthous ulcers (Canker Sores) and Other Irritations.
- Contains No Sugar
- No Alcohol
- No Artificial Dyes or Colorings
- Pleasant To Use
Adults and children over 3 years of age:
- Use full strength as a mouth wash, rinsing affected areas for 15 seconds and expelling remainder.
- Relief will occur with first rinsing.
- Repeat every 2 hours, or as needed.
- Each additional rinsing will bring longer lasting relief.
- For best results, continue treatment for 2 days.
- Apply directly to hard-to-reach ulcers with cotton swab after rinsing.
- May be used as a gargle for ulcers in the upper throat.
- Expel (spit out) remainder after gargling.
- No prescription needed.
Ingredients: purified water, glycerin, sodium bicarbonate, sodium borate, liquefied phenol(O.6%) Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of these ingredients. As with all drugs, if you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health care professional before using any product.
Do not administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician or dentist. Do not use continuously for more than 2 days without consulting a physician. Mouth ulcers accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea or vomiting may be serious; consult a physician promptly.
Warnings: NOT for ingestion. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature.