Click on image to view full-size
Pola Night Advanced Tooth Whitening System 22% Carbamide Peroxide Gel
- 22% Carbamide Peroxide Gel
- 45 Minute wear time
- Fluoride releasing
- Spearmint flavored
- Contents: 4 - 1.3gm syringes and 8 - dispensing tips
Pola Day Advanced Tooth Whitening System 9.5% Hydrogen Peroxide Gel
- Natural soother and conditioner The incorporation of special additives minimizes plaque formation and enhances remineralization to further reduce sensitivity. Antibacterial properties help in tooth recovery.
- high water content The high water content of the gel reduces dehydration of the enamel and decreases sensitivity.
- high molecular weight thickener This reduces the tacky feeling and drying effect of the gel in turn reducing sensitivity further.
- high viscosity The high viscosity gel ensures it can be easily and securely placed into the tray and remains in the tray for the entire procedure.
- taste The pleasantly flavored spearmint gel is both fresh and long lasting.
- fluoride releasing The addition of fluoride remineralizes the tooth surface assisting in reducing post-operative sensitivity.
- contains desensitizing agent The Pola Day and Pola Night gels contain a desensitizing agent which acts on the nerve endings, and desensitizes them at the pulp-dentin border, in turn minimizing sensitivity and maximizing comfort.
- neutral pH Pola Day and Pola Night's neutral pH ensures the full release of the peroxide without jeopardizing comfort
PolaDay Advanced Tooth Whitening System:
- 22% Carbamide peroxide – 4 1.3ml syringes
- Polanight 22% 1 X 45 min/day
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment
- Seat the tray, with the gel, around the teeth - wear for 30 minutes
- Wipe away excess gel in mouth with a tissue or dry soft brush
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water
- Brush teeth