Click on image to view full-size
Hydro Pulse Nasal Sinus Irrigation System
Hydro Pulse Nasal / Sinus Irrigation System® delivers a very gentle and soothing
drug free treatment for sinus and allergy problems including sinus infection,
sinusitis, sinus headache and post nasal drip. Developed by nationally recognized
Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist it is the only FDA registered and UL approved
pulsatile irrigator designed specifically for nasal/sinus irrigation. Recommended
by leading health care professionals, universities, and hospitals. Supported
by over 37 medical reports as an effective treatment to clear nasal congestion,
post nasal drip, sinusitis, treat and help prevent sinus infections and colds
and also relieve any sinus allergy.
The Hydro-Pulse® Nasal/Sinus Irrigation
System is beneficial for:
- Sinusitis and sinus infection Allergy: removal of pollen, allergens, and IgE which is the cause of symptoms.
- Prevent common colds: removes ICAM1 the chemical the common cold virus enters by. If ICAM 1 is removed, no entryway for the virus.
- Chest conditions: less draining into the chest means better asthma and bronchitis control.
- Sinus drainage is a frequent trigger of asthma Drain blocked nose and sinuses
- Removes industrial & environmental pollutants
- Variable flow control for gentle treatment FDA registered and UL listed Cleanse naturally, without drugs!
- Helps clear catarrh and sinusitis!
- Treat halitosis / bad breath
The Grossan Hydro-Pulse® Nasal / Sinus Irrigation System® features:
- Encapsulated motor assembly to resist corrosion from additives High performance, consistent pulse rate, and variable pressure control
- Designed specifically for sinus irrigation.
- Not a high pressure oral device
- Container designed for adding antibacterial or antifungal agents
- FDA registered for nasal irrigation and UL approved
- Recommended by 37 medical journal articles - 100% Hypo Allergenic
Hydro-Pulse® Nasal Sinus Irrigation System Includes:
- Hydro-Pulse® pulsating pump base unit
- 2 Sinus Irrigator Tips
- 2 Throat Irrigator Tips
- Breath-Ease® starter pack
- All instructions
- 1 year warranty
Catarrh Removal: The removal of catarrh build up and the tongue cleaner bonus feature make this a very efficient treatment for halitosis (bad breath). Features include: hypo allergenic design, fully variable pressure control, calibrated pulse rate, quiet operation, encapsulated motor assembly and seals to resist premature wear from saline products, accurate measurement scale, soft color coded nasal tips for family members, directions, and sinus treatment information.
The encapsulated motor assembly and seals help to resist premature wear associated with use of saline products in oral irrigator devices (i.e. Water Pik type appliances) not specifically designed for sinunasal irrigation.