GUM Proxabrush Trav-Ler Tapered 1614
GUM® Proxabrush® Trav-Ler® with Antibacterial* Bristle Protection Ideal for patients with interproximal spaces, furcations and bridges, as well as for patients with orthodontic appliances, implants, or galvanic sensitivity.
- Antibacterial bristles* inhibit bacterial growth so the brush stays cleaner between uses.
- Nylon filaments and nylon coated wire core are comfortable. They will not scratch implants, and will not cause galvanic sensitivity.
- Brush head adjusts 90 degrees for easy access to all interdental spaces.
- Compact, convenient, disposable interdental brush is ideal for on-the-go use.
- No loading required.
- Ventilated cap protects brush and can be used as a handle to better reach posterior interdental spaces.
- Available in cylindrical and tapered.
- #1612P Cylindrical or #1614P Tapered
*Bristles have a patented Chlorhexidine antibacterial coating for continuous bristle protection during the recommended life of the brush. Bacterial growth that may affect the bristles is inhibited. The Chlorhexidine in the bristles does not protect you against disease. As always, rinse your interdental brush.