Click on image to view full-size
DayWhite 9.5% Hydrogen Peroxide
Discus Dental DayWhite is now Philips Zoom DayWhite 9.5% Hydrogen Peroxide teeth Whitening Gel 2.4 ml syringes
- Day White ACP - A Beautiful White Smile in Only 30 Minutes, Twice a Day
- Advanced "ACP" formula. 3 syringe pack
- ACP, Fluoride and Potassium Nitrate for reduced sensitivity
DayWhite ACP Hydrogen Peroxide Bleaching Gel (3 - 2.4cc Syringes)
Day White ACP Hydrogen Peroxide. Patented "ACP" Calcium Phosphate technology with the proven effectiveness of Potassium Nitrate to naturally fill microscopic tooth surface defects, smooth the enamel and increase surface gloss and eliminates sensitivity. High viscosity gels maximize effectiveness. Sustained release for consistent bleaching.
Day White Bleaching Gel Syringe Technology 2.4-cc Syringe
- Nothing Works Faster!
- ACP Amorphous Calcium Phosphate technology rapidly precipitates calcium phosphate crystals on the surface of and also inside dental tubules to substantially reduce transient sensitivity.
- PATENTED DUAL BARREL SYRINGE Separates the calcium from the phosphate until the moment of use to assure stability, convenience and greater comfort.
- AUTOMIXING NOZZLE Specially designed auto mixing allows you to create a fresh and equal blend of gel each time you whiten.
- HIGH VISCOSITY GEL Provides better tooth contact, while remaining in trays throughout the whitening session
- Delicious Cool Mint Flavor
Designed to give you more control over the amount of gel you use, each Day White ACP 3 syringe contains three dual arch applications.
Dual Barrel Syringe Technology The advanced technology of the patented dual barrel syringe allows the Peroxide chamber to remain separate from the activator chamber until the moment of use. This allows the freshest blend of gel to be dispensed every time your patients whiten!
- Peroxide Chamber - Hydrogen Peroxide is more stable at a low pH, but more comfortable only at a higher pH.
- Activator Chamber - Designed to unleash the full power of Hydrogen Peroxide safely and effectively, this high viscosity, low sensitivity gel contains a unique blend of soothers, conditioners and flavor enhancers
NOTE Bleaching gel refills are ONLY used with dentist-made (custom-made) Whitening Trays. For Whitening Trays click here.
Although this product is brought to you by professional dentists, always check with your dentist and physician before any dental treatment. This is not to be used in place or substitute of any dental treatment. Crowns, caps, fillings, dentures, cavities, or bridges will not bleach or change color. Also, do not use this product if you are wearing braces. If swelling of the gums, pain, or any other questionable symptoms occur while using this product, stop immediately and see your dentist. All teeth will not whiten the same. Grayish and brownish teeth will not whiten as well as yellow-hued teeth. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not freeze the material